Ehoo Trade LLC, serving ehooshop.com collect’s personal data, according to the laws of protection of the personal data. The customer order goods and gives the information, required for the purchase voluntarily and directly through the Online shop Ehooshop with address www.ehooshop.com or through other ways of communication: phone, e-mail, etc.
I. USAGE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The personal data, given by the customer, is being used only in the process of serving the customer in the following cases:
- Clarification of the orders.
- Executing the orders.
- Treating reclamations.
- In need of giving the client information about orders and reclamations.
- In need of giving the client information for changes in the orders and reclamations.
- Giving prices, won in games and promotions.
- The data, given by the customers, is not being used for commercials of Ehooshop.com, except if the customer hasn’t given permission. If the customer has given permission – this can be changed in every moment, if the customer wants so.
II. PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The information of the customers is given only to partner companies (courier services, etc.), directly taking part in the process of serving the clients and finishing the purchase.
- To the partner companies (courier services, etc.) is given only the part of the personal data, which is needed to finish the purchase.
III. CHANGES IN THE PERSONAL DATA
The client has the right to change the given data directly in the account in the website of Ehooshop.com with address www.ehooshop.com or through other ways of communication – telephone, e-mail, etc.
IV. PROTECTION OF THE PERSONAL DATA
- The information, given by the customer, is protected according to the laws and is used according to the articles and every other statement in the goverment law.
- Ehooshoop.com takes every needed precaution to keep and protect the personal data, given by the customers.
V. USING THE COOKIES
Ehoo Trade LLC uses “cookies” through Ehooshop.com. They are kept on the User’s computer information for the interaction with the Online Shop. The information in the “cookies” is used to give data, which is near to the customer’s preferences. Every user has the right to forbidden “cookies” with changes in the browser’s settings. With this it is possible that Ehooshop.com and other applications don’t load properly.
VI. CHANGES IN THE SECURITY